Sunday, June 16, 2013

The weekend synopsis.

That was quite normal Sunday. Calm and nice. Including everything you can imagine (if you already know me a bit) - hard fucking with lots of cum, biking, ice cream, beer... And I just finished watching again that movie I like so much - "The Tourist". It was on TV, and it came that my BF never saw it. Well, that's all.
Oh, I didn't write anything about yesterday's Street Feast. It wasn't bad - so many people (actually - too much), very "colorful" crowd. Music, party on the street, alcohol and unfortunately - many people on drugs. Yeah, that's right - already in the afternoon! I mean - OK, the DJs and the music were great, but - taking drugs so early and on the street? But - that's their lives, it was only sometimes annoying to be surrounded by such people. Anyway, we enjoyed our time, and that's most important! Next weekend is the main event, so - we're going to have a big time fun in there! :) That's all for now.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment