Monday, June 10, 2013

Sex, sex, sex...

Well, I'm back! It was such a great time in Spain! OK, not all the time, but as I told you before - I am good in remembering only the nice moments and forget about the bad ones. :) Being honest - there were many disappointing and unexpected things in this vacation, but I won't start with it, cause we both had amazing time after all! And we had a lot of sex (all the time)! I would say - we were permanent horny and doing something! :) We went everyday to a different beaches, including nude ones. Evenings were kinda boring, except on the weekends. We found a cool club/bar with different themed parties - naked or underwear and so on. It was a good place to go. And also - naughty... It's funny how we found it - I overheard someone talking about it on the street! :D We even met some cool people, it's a pity that they're living so far away. Anyway, I could talk about it with hours - those were two weeks of activities, beaches, people, fucking, sucking, playing and...

P.S. If you remember, about a month ago, I told you that I (almost) have a great news, but I am going to wait with sharing it, until it's sure - well, it is now! I got a very huge feedback on something I did and this could reflect very positive on my future "career". Yay, finally! :)

5 comments: