Sunday, June 30, 2013

Saturday & Sunday.

Do not trust photos on internet! Yesterday, the places we visited were so much different from what we expected! When I checked the bars on the net, all seemed to be way more cooler than in real life! I mean - you see a picture of a charming small club full of people - drinking and dancing, but then you go there and - what a surprise: an 8-square-meter room and no atmosphere at all! Tell me about it! But after all, we ended in a place we know, which even become better than in the past. It's good to rediscover things! :)
But don't get me wrong - I know I might sound too sour, but it was actually a very nice evening! Plus, the movie was really good. You know - that one with the free tickets. Nothing to complain about it!
Today, we made a great coffee-break at this place on the other side of the Theater. We ate cake (very fruity), I drank espresso with 1 ball of vanilla ice inside - extremely delicious! And that's most interesting I'd like to share. Gotta go now - salad is waiting to be prepared! ;)


xoxo, BearTalks

1 comment:

  1. One reason why I don't go out to bars anymore.

    ReplyDelete