Saturday, June 29, 2013

I'm back.

I left many blank pages this week. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to write anything. It was kinda lame week. I mean - really lame. And it was raining all the time. Except Friday. Friday was a nice day - we even did some cool stuff. OK, may be Thursday wasn't that bad, or at least not the whole day. But that's a history now. :)
Today, we're going to a cinema. I won tickets (hurray) for a strange, but interesting movie. I was so happy when I read my name - I mean - those are just tickets, nothing special, but I never win anything! After the movie, we're going to check some new bars. Do you remember the last time we did this? I hope we'll have more success this time! :) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. New bars sounds good; people get into a rut and never meet new people or have adventures. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete