Monday, June 24, 2013

The weekend synopsis. (2)

I was going to write this post yesterday, but I was too lazy. It was quite nice weekend! The Pride/Parade was fun. Many people, many different styles... Some of them cool, others - just too weird, but that's what all about is, isn't it? We took our portion of fun there and went back to the hotel for having a rest - our legs were dead and we had a party to attend! And the party was great as always. Of course, I didn't expect anything else. And it was pretty full with hot guys - more and more each hour. We met there some friends - they're living kinda far from us. We talked, we drank, we danced and... the rest I will leave for your imagination... ;)
Sunday, we spent mostly in bed. Sleeping, resting and - last, but not least - fucking. Twice. Gosh, I was horny like hell. Don't know what happened to me, but I wanted it so bad and so deep, and so hard, lol! :D The first time, my BF unloaded inside me - that's just how I like it! Later, he got my load all over his chest - I do that very often while riding his cock. Yeah, and today - today was just boring, especially after such a weekend behind my back (and behind my ass, lol).
Now, I am going to leave ya - Mr. Sandman is calling me...

xoxo, BearTalks

1 comment:

  1. GREAT weekend seems like we both had similar activities :-)

    ReplyDelete