Friday, June 21, 2013

It's a fact now: summer is here!

The astronomical summer arrived today! I am so happy! The weather became nice again and I got my last portion of sun rays before tomorrow. I told you how I like to look good and all the stuff. Well, I had one little problem an hour ago. I wanted to cut my hair, but not too much. I am trying to change my hairstyle - just a small change, you know, for myself. But - there was a little misunderstanding between me and the hair cutter, so, now I look like always. Damn, I wanted a little change! Anyway, I will not let that thing to reflect on my mood! I'm just drinking a beer - some shit with tequila inside - and later we're going out for another drink. Let the weekend begin NOW! :)

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One reason I cut my own hair now for the past few years. I bought a Wahl hair clipper and once you get used to the guards it gets easy when you get the hang of it. Hope you have a great (hot) summer!

    ReplyDelete