Monday, April 22, 2013

Three days and three nights.

Wow, 3 days without writing anything! My poor diary will forget me! I am sorry about that.
Well, I didn't spend much time home. Nothing spectacular, just enjoying the nice weather and so on. We were in B. for the weekend. We have done the usual stuff. Actually, we were looking for a place, where I can... hmm, I will tell you more later.
On Saturday, we supposed to spend just a normal evening with lots of beer drinking and going home. But it turned different. First, we decided to check again this place I told you before - next to our favorite bar. Well, it sucked! We didn't stay long before deciding to change the club with a better one. And it wasn't so bad, we had a lot of fun. I never saw it so empty, but there were still enough people. And then Sunday was mostly sleeping and rest. And today again "on the road", some things had to be done.  And... actually, that's it. I promise, in future I will not leave too many empty pages... :)

xoxo, BearTalks

No comments:

Post a Comment