Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back to reality.

Well, even my brain is trying to reject the obvious truth, this long weekend is over! It is hard to describe it with words. It was just fantastic! Even the awful weather couldn't destroy it. And lots of the things we have done, we always do. But I enjoyed it so much!
On Friday, we went to a bear party. It was just OK, nothing spectacular, but a nice warm up. We didn't expect too much from it, so we just took the best of it! Saturday was the best day. First, we were surprised how great we felt in the morning. I mean - we were not tired at all. So, we had a long afternoon with shopping and so on. More interesting was the evening. The party supposed to be amazing. And damn, it was amazing! Imagine the hottest club & over 1000 half or fully naked men! Big, muscled, hairy, hot men! All over the place! It was like heaven on earth.
Also, this weekend, we met some friends from abroad. It was nice to see them again.
I know, I can talk more about those few days, but I still won't describe it well. Being honest, I felt like I could nearly cry when we got back home. Like - is it really over?
Yes, it was. It is....

No comments:

Post a Comment