Monday, April 15, 2013

Music, fisting and more.

You know all about my weekend, so - this time no explanation why my last two "pages" are blank.
I just found one really positive tune, it's definitely a good starter for the week:
Tesla Boy - "1991"
(also, I am sure that lots of you will love the guy who is singing this)
Yesterday, I found out that fisting gloves are perfect for cleaning the bath tube! Now, before you start wondering why do I have such a gloves at home, let me explain - I got those for free in a safe-sex campaign.
Oh, and the weather is surprisingly good today. Actually, it was nice and warm the whole weekend. Maybe spring will arrive after all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning the bathroom is a bitch but feels so right afterward. Glad Spring finally made it your way. The trees are sprouting out here reeking havoc on sinus allergy sufferers.

    ReplyDelete