Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A day of losses.

Well, not the most successful day today. I had 2 things to do in the morning - buying one pair of sunglasses and making a custom-made tank top. I had no luck. I was looking for one exact pair of glasses, but they didn't have them in the shop. As for the tank top - I've decided to make one with a print I made myself. It's a really cool one, but unfortunately I have to look for another place to print it - the one I checked is working only with their own shirts and I don't like it. I want to give my own tank top for it, not just a plain white t-shirt - that's boring and not sexy. It will look like I got it from a souvenir shop or something - no, thanks!
What else? Oh, yeah - one of my favorite teams just lost today. It was a very important match. Anyway, it was a day of losses and I will not remember it.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment