Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's official: Skype sucks.

As someone who doesn't like Facebook, Twitter and all that crap, Skype is still the only "social network" I use. And I only use it for family and friends. Today I got this very annoying problem with my Skype, it didn't work properly anymore. I uninstalled it and then installed it again 5 times, but still nothing. So, all this shit pretty much destroyed my nerves. Well, finally I solved it somehow. Will see how long it will work. Ever since Microsoft bought Skype, the updates are more and more stupid. And Skype became a piece of crap! I hate it! And since there's no other place to complain about it, I had to do it here! Sorry, guys!

2 comments:

  1. Go ahead and vent. Your allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skype update sucks for sure,i could not uninstall it in safe mode,as ittotally locked windows 7,so
    I used a recovery point to unlock the damn pc and could uninstall the skype crap.I do have freecorder though and the combination is said to be killing.

    ReplyDelete