Tuesday, April 16, 2013

“I feel good with you”

Now that my BF is back, I feel excellent being around him! :) Yesterday evening, we had some great 69 action. We were both horny as hell. It was very sensual and nasty with sucking, licking, rimming, kissing - full program! And of course - we both took our loads. It was such a relief!
Today, we spent the afternoon out. Some walking, shopping and etc. We also had dinner out at our favorite restaurant around. It was so nice! I really feel like I haven't seen him for weeks, not just for 3 days.
We're really looking forward to spend some more time with each other on the weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, wish my BF would let me rim him. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two have such lust and passion - it is enviable,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the old saying goes: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

    ReplyDelete