Sunday, December 2, 2012

Start.

OK, I gotta start somehow. I am not sure why I am doing this. Probably, because I feel like I just need to talk to someone. Not that it will make any sense to share with strangers, but at least I could try to have some fun. This is some kind of an e-diary. I had this idea already. Than I thought it's stupid decision. Now I am back to it. Why? Well, it was a tough week. Another tough week. It all started last weekend. Going out, drinks, music, clubs... It all turned into disaster. Bad people, bad music, simply straight crowd. No hot guys - no fun :)
And what is even worse - the whole week after I was sick. I am still sick and I am coughing like hell. It is Saturday. What you shouldn't do on Saturdays? YOU SHOULDN'T STAY HOME! Yeah, I just had another boring weekend and here's a news - next one will be awful too (but I'm gonna tell you more about that later).
It's not a big deal. Nah, who am I kidding? I love Saturdays! :) It's a special day reserved to do something special with someone special!
Well, here I am, writing this crap. Writing about my life in this moment. And believe me - my life is less exciting than ever! And if you don't believe me, you can follow my blog and see for yourself! ;)

xoxo, BearTalks

4 comments:

  1. Welcome on as the new blogger buddy - I saw your comment on my site and traced it to you. So you just started blogging impulsively on December 1 and wonder well it will go (and maybe who will ever find you and what they will say) It is an adventure - I started one day in March 2010 and within a couple of days got an early comment and then it all took off. I am curious - what are the main issues? Male sexuality? the larger man stuff?
    Your profile and first comments create a mystery....are you married or single, gay bi or straight, pitching yourself to one group or all - there are lots of different connotations of "BEAR". Let me know more about you and if there is an affinity I will gladly refer people to your new blog. Others like BiLikeMe who had also started blogging back then helped me get my start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wild and wacky world of blogging!
    I started 6 years ago clueless and not sure what I was doing - it became a positive delight and along the way I've become a member of a marvelous community. I hope your experience is likewise.
    I plan on stopping by again !

    ReplyDelete