Saturday, December 8, 2012

* * *

You can feel the Christmas mood all over the city. Streets are full with people and all kinds of colors.
We had a great day today. We bought a Christmas tree. Then we went shopping, but we didn't buy anything. To be honest, there was nothing exciting to buy.
In the afternoon, I finally got what I wanted! I couldn't think about anything else but sex :) My BF fucked me on the sofa. Then he fucked me on the chair and then on the sofa again, but  in different position. It was a nice dick ride for me!
Now we are going out for a drink. See ya tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. Pictures! I demand pictures! Haha sounds like you've got a great set up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you said you lived a humdrum dull life. Nothing dull about how you describe it there. Ride on and tell us more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead and rub it in for those of us who ain't gettin' any. good for you!

    ReplyDelete