Monday, December 3, 2012

Just Monday.

Today was quite normal. I wanted to go to the gym, but once again i did not make it. You already know the reason. I am still coughing!  I took so much medicine that my body feels like a drugstore, lol :D
In the last few weeks I was surrounded by cookies and other sweets. Seems like this won't change until Christmas. So, here's another reason why I need to start going to the gym again :)

I almost forgot to tell you guys! I am really satisfied with the pictures I have taken yesterday during my afternoon walk. Oh, here's another one - I also forgot to tell you about my walk :D Well, this was yesterday.
Right now I'm drinking tea while writing this. I'm not a big tea fan, but it's in the name of health. You wanna join?


xoxo, BearTalks

No comments:

Post a Comment