Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ups & Downs

What a day! I am home earlier as I should be, but I am not very happy about this fact! I really like my job and my colleagues, but the management of the company sucks hard! Anyway, I have another reason to be happy today - let me explain: I got a small job in a photoshoot for an advertisement and the photos are already on the internet, yay! It is nothing special, but it makes me feel good! :)
Later, we (me & my BF) are going to meet a guy for coffee and small talk. It is kinda weird, because we chatted a little bit with him and he happened to be very strange and different from us, but that makes him also quite interesting. We are already curious about him. It is not clear what will this lead to, but it is possible to end in bed. In any case, I will let you know what happened. ;)

2 comments: