Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Guess who's back.

OMG, I can't believe how long I haven't wrote here, but I feel like it's time to come back! Actually, I've been thinking about it many times, but (every time) for some reason it didn't really happen. I don't know where to start tho. So many things has changed with my life! I will not start with it now. You will read about it with the time. Well, one thing is for sure - I am still together with my absolutely lovely BF! :)
I'm actually living in a different city now. You know what - it is not snowing that much here, ha-ha (some of you will know what I mean)! ;)
That's quite enough for now. I just wanted to remind you about my existence, but - be sure, there is more to come!


xoxo, BearTalks

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I totally get what you're saying. I'll think of something to write about then when it comes to the actual doing of it I wimp out. Look forward to reading more! Behr Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh!
    I am delighted to see you 'back in the saddle' again. I've missed you and your musings. I hope you will stick around.

    ReplyDelete