Monday, July 8, 2013

Oops, I did it again...

Wow, I made another "big" break without writing anything. Gotta change this, but the reasons are obvious - nothing happens or too much happens! For example, today nothing remarkable happened in my life or around me. But I will tell you about my weekend. We visited a bunch of "art" happenings such as different kind of performances or live singing bands and so on. And very "underground" ones. It was so awesome. It's like we discovered a whole new world in B. We decided that we should do this more often and not always going to the same places!
Sunday was standard - biking, ice cream and sex. I would say - this was such an wonderful weekend! And I am already looking forward to the next one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Art openings and showings at galleries and such can be interesting and fun. Especially if there's free wine.
    Your "standard" Sunday sounds pretty great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rather fond of entries which provide the daily doings; they seem 'dull' to the writer, but for the reader like myself I find them enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete