Monday, July 15, 2013

Good days, bad days...

You know, I've had that really weird week behind me, but then - suddenly - things changed in the last moment! First, Friday turned to be an awful day just like all the others before. I was kinda getting depressed already. At first, I was in a good mood, everything was going OK, but soon it turned to be another bad one. Later that day, my BF had the idea that we shouldn't stay home and this was the key! We were just around in one very cool little bar. We had a drink and smoked a nargile. Those nargiles are now everywhere and really cheap. You have a choice from plenty of different tastes and we always try something new. I am a non-smoker, but that's something different and also - the smoke is so light and fruity! Anyway, we really love to do it from time to time. I had my favorite Long Island Iced Tea. Didn't drink that shit since my last birthday when I've got a few of those and I became really woozy. :D
Saturday, we had nothing planned except going to a restaurant in the evening. My BF's birthday is coming soon and he's looking for a really good place to celebrate it. So, we went there - a french restaurant - and we loved it! Food was so delicious! The whole restaurant was really charming, but not too fancy or overdone. Actually, very classy. Being honest - I am not the kind of a person you can see in such places without occasion. But I am so happy that my BF liked it, I want him to spend a really good time on his birthday!
Sunday, we haven't done anything special, but we had a nice day. In the evening, we watched a really good movie - it is called "We Are The Night" (or "Wir Sind Die Nacht" - it's a German movie). I really, really hate vampire-movies (since I'm not 8 anymore), but this one was awesome! I even downloaded half of the soundtrack already! :D
Oh, I almost forgot - Saturday I've got some more positive feedback on my future work (and why not career?). I was so happy! :)
And that's it! Let's hope this week is going to be better!

xoxo, BearTalks

1 comment: