Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just a short report. (2)

Yesterday, it was a day-off. There were a lot of parties in B. the evening before. As you can imagine, we already had a plan where to go. :) Unfortunately, both days - Tuesday and Wednesday - were very disappointing. I am not even in the mood to explain. It was just not as expected. And you can imagine how this feels after you have already had (in advance) too high expectations for something. Anyway, as always, I try to keep only the positive from those 2 days. I am very good at it. I am now looking forward for what's coming next...
Here's something cool - today, in the supermarket, I found Sex Dice! :D I have always wanted one of those. Are you ready to play?

2 comments:

  1. I'll play as long as it only involves male body parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am willing to learn,yes

    ReplyDelete