Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A lovely afternoon.

Wow, what a nice afternoon! Tomorrow is a day-off, so it feels like it's already Friday. We ate a piece of cake at home and my BF went to bed for a short rest. I woke him up with a little surprise - my hot ass for his (very fast growing) dick! He wasn't expecting that, but he became so horny only in a minute! I just put some lube and then I was already sitting on his hard cock. We went through a few different positions, it was awesome!
Later, we made a walk to the center and had a beer in a very nice place - it's on the roof, and under the sky + it looks like you're in a beach bar. It was even raining a bit, but we moved under one umbrella. It was so fresh and relaxing!

And now, it's time for dinner, so - gotta go, bye! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Now THAT is what I was talking about! LOL
    Next time? Pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent way to get over the hump in the week. And yes...next time pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete