Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bear Pride 2014

We sure had some fun at the Bear Pride. Well, it was not just "some", it was a great weekend. And a long one, too. Monday, I was off from work. Today, it is time to go back to reality, but I feel like I can't. And yes, part of that feeling is coming from the (finally) going all over me Christmas mood. I don't know why, but after 1st of December, thinking about the Holidays, is a constant thing in my brain. Let me tell you about the weekend tho. First of all - the city was full of bears from all ages and shapes! :) It was kinda crazy, cause this was also the first Christmas-shopping weekend. Me & my BF started the day with running around some stores, checking, buying. It was very nice. We had a great time. The whole afternoon was full of positive vibes and emotions.
The evening we had to go first to the "meeting point" of all bears, which wasn't that nice as expected. It was just too crowded and very cold. But who cares, when there are so many hot guys around you! :P At least the party started early. The location was more than great, the music was fine. We met many people we know. We were dancing all night long. You know this feeling - dancing in the middle of a hundreds of half-naked hairy bearded guys. Just a perfect evening!
Sunday was for chilling. There was a special bear-event in one of the saunas. Do I have to explain what happened there? I guess you can imagine...
Being honest, this weekend was really exhausting for us, but worth it every minute!

1 comment: