Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sex Weekend

What a weekend! OK, I can't say that we didn't stand up from the bed or something, but... After we had this great fuck yesterday, and then kinda unexpected evening. We went to this bar I told you before - where people have sex and so on. It is always interesting to go there, watch some crazy stuff. :) Well, yesterday was different. But I can't tell you what happened. May be some other time.
And today, I was so horny, I had to relieve myself. Lucky me, my BF was very horny too. We had some 69 action, it was so hot. When he swallowed my load, I went completely crazy. I was holding myself not to scream!
OK, now I am really tired, so I'm leaving you 'till tomorrow. :)


xoxo, BearTalks

1 comment:

  1. my goodness you get more action than i get in month of sundays.

    ReplyDelete