Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back home.

Now, I think it's time to tell you, guys, about my weekend (finally). So, yesterday, I started as planned. I prepared all the stuff on my list-to-do, I was pretty much in hurry all the time. I was afraid that I'm gonna miss the train. Well, I didn't, but... I made a mistake when changing the train in B. and I went completely wrong. Anyway, I managed it very fast, but this wasn't the only surprise. There was some misunderstanding with the booking of the hotel room, so I had to pay the room and I gave my cash money for it! So, my plans to go shopping were ruined. After all, I still had 4 hours to kill before my BF arrival in B. I made a long walk, took some pictures, had short dinner and then I went back to the hotel.
The evening became great tho. Me and my BF drunk lots of beer, I would say - too much! :) We even checked a new place. It's just next door to our favorite bar. I guess I wouldn't come back very often (or maybe never?), but I had so much fun! I was dancing like crazy all the time and I didn't care about anything at all!
Today, in the morning, we were both horny, but we didn't do much. We had long breakfast in one famous coffee. It was really nice. After that, it was time to go. My BF caught his bus to the airport and I caught the train back home. That's pretty much what happened. :)
And, OMG, what a beautiful song I found!
I feel the need to share it with you, because it blew my mind.
Sailor & I - "Tough Love"
Well, that's all for today. Goodnight. 


xoxo, BearTalks

No comments:

Post a Comment